Parameter Thoughts?

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been cycled for over a month. I use Red Sea Coral Pro salt. These are the current parameters.

9.2 dKH
1320-1350 Mg
420 Ca
0.06 phosphate
0.40 nitrate

I used Hanna checkers for alk, phos, and nitrate. Mg and Ca are salifert

I am going to have macro algae’s and corals in a mixed reef.
 
Last edited:
My tank has been cycled for over a month. I use Red Sea Coral Pro salt. These are the current parameters.

9.2 dKH
1320-1350 Mg
420 Ca
0.06 phosphorous
0.40 nitrate

I used Hanna checkers for alk, phos, and nitrate. Mg and Ca are salifert

I am going to have macro algae’s and corals in a mixed reef.
Look great to me, that’s what I run my tank at. I am trying to get my nitrates up a little 1-2 ppm per BRStv info. Having that along with <.1 phosphate will inhibit bad algae growth long term
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new