Parameters have stopped dropping

Not sure I'm following you. I just dose what Is needed to bring the alk to whatever I want it.
 
Not sure I'm following you. I just dose what Is needed to bring the alk to whatever I want it.
Then I'm sorry :( for you and I don't have a clue :confused: either.
 
Then I'm sorry :( for you and I don't have a clue :confused: either.
I did have the gf dose equal amount a little while right before the levels stopped dropping...I wonder if she waited the 15 min between but would that cause a halt for 4 to 5 days?
 
I did have the gf dose equal amount a little while right before the levels stopped dropping...I wonder if she waited the 15 min between but would that cause a halt for 4 to 5 days?

I think your GF is innocent in this case. If she had dosed too tight – the result should had been the opposite.

Sincerely Lasse
 
I think your GF is innocent in this case. If she had dosed too tight – the result should had been the opposite.

Sincerely Lasse
Well if she dosed both at the same time, it could of held off the usage of params...couldn't it
 
If they will be dosed at the same time - solid calcium carbonate (limestone) will be formed. Alk still low (and sinking) - the same with calcium.

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new