Parasites on my snail?

Rands

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
22
Location
ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone identify this?
I though it was part of the snail shell at first but then I noticed that it was moving.
IMG_1724.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1725.mov
    33.4 MB
Thank you! Any proven methods to remove them?
 
Yeah? lol good old Philips will do the trick?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new