particles floating in water

Without pictures of your pump, return to the tank and pipe, we are all just guessing.

Can you help us out?
sump section rear sump.please help
 

Attachments

  • 20241019_002521.jpg
    20241019_002521.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20241019_002513.jpg
    20241019_002513.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20241019_002500.jpg
    20241019_002500.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 21
Without pictures of your pump, return to the tank and pipe, we are all just guessing.

Can you help us out?
I ordered filter socks.
 

Attachments

  • 20241018_232730.jpg
    20241018_232730.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 43

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new