Password reset request

mpatterson42

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
684
Reaction score
755
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email this morning that my r2r password had been reset by request. I did not initiate this. When I tried to log into r2r with my saved password it didn't work. I went ahead and changed my password and I can log in right now but what initiated the password reset in the first place?
 
Hey there. Looking into this for you now! I will send you a message.
 
Hello,

A scammers IP identified with your account as well so as a safety procedure we locked your account with a password reset.

Thank you.
 
This doesn’t mean that they have logged into your account. It’s easy to share IP addresses with others but just to be sure we sent the reset. We don’t see any signs that your account was compromised though.
 
me next me next!
 
Seafood Crabs GIF by Joel James
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new