OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed there are 0 responses :D You guys have a seriously good team again.....especially if AB and Gordon can stay out of trouble.
I know , I was born in mass and when I was a little kid till a teenager the patriots were there worst for too long and now to have 6 pack of Super Bowl wins and that game Sunday against Sixburg I’m a happy Pats fan. Hopefully Antonio Brown doesn’t get in trouble over this stupid **** case.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know , I was born in mass and when I was a little kid till a teenager the patriots were there worst for too long and now to have 6 pack of Super Bowl wins and that game Sunday against Sixburg I’m a happy Pats fan. Hopefully Antonio Brown doesn’t get in trouble over this stupid **** case.
I think you will be fine.......although it is AB lol. Based on what I have read, it seems suspiciously like he is being targeted but who knows.....I only can judge by what has been released. I actually think the Pats are fine with or without him....you guys just seem to find a way to win. Now, being a Browns fan......we always find a way to lose, last Sunday is a perfect example :(

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you will be fine.......although it is AB lol. Based on what I have read, it seems suspiciously like he is being targeted but who knows.....I only can judge by what has been released. I actually think the Pats are fine with or without him....you guys just seem to find a way to win. Now, being a Browns fan......we always find a way to lose, last Sunday is a perfect example :(
I like that Baker Mayfield QB though he’s awesome, they did lose a couple good players though.

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now, being a Browns fan......we always find a way to lose, last Sunday is a perfect example :(

We will still win the division. Pittsburgh is a mess, Ratbirds had a bye week 1, so Lamar will be exposed this year......

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will still win the division. Pittsburgh is a mess, Ratbirds had a bye week 1, so Lamar will be exposed this year......
Lets hope....their line (and kicker lol) really concerns me. Defense should never have given up that many points either although it is only week one so there is plenty of time for everybody to come together. They have way too much talent to play that bad.

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that Baker Mayfield QB though he’s awesome, they did lose a couple good players though.
On paper they are a MUCH better team this year....just have to put it all together on the field.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up and live 5 miles from Gillette. Been a fan since the early 80's. They look poised for another strong season... Not a fan of the AB experiment. Has tremendous upside however it looks like it could collapse in less than a week after last nights breaking news.

Either way Miami in Februaury looks pretty promising!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although my NYG are a mess... 18-1 baby!!! :D :p ;)

The AB move from OAK to NE is definitely sketchy, although I read today that the NFL may put him on the restricted list pending an “investigation” into the latest “allegations.”

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although my NYG are a mess... 18-1 baby!!! :D :p ;)

The AB move from OAK to NE is definitely sketchy, although I read today that the NFL may put him on the restricted list pending an investigation into the latest “allegations.”
That 1 is the single biggest disappointment in my sporting fan life.... They may be trying another run at it this year though ;)

If AB never plays a game for the Pats I would still be a happy fan! I hate the noise!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Scurvy - My football crew and I have been discussing the same thing this past Sunday... they have a true chance of perfection this season. Once again, the AFC east is a joke. They have pretty much a cupcake schedule in the first half. They do have KC on the schedule though, hopefully Mahommes can step up! :)

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Scurvy - My football crew have been discussing the same thing this past Sunday... they have a true chance of perfection this season. Once again, the AFC east is a joke. They have pretty much a cupcake schedule in the first half. They do have KC on the schedule though, hopefully Mahommes can step up! :)
Yep, The AFC East by all accounts is its usual worthless self however we can't blame the Pats for that one... Same goes for the rest of schedule, weakest in the leauge this year and seems to be near the bottom every year.... We play prior years division winners in our one off games every year....Not our fault they win their division one year and tank the next!

It wouldn't shock me if they lost this Sunday in Miami as they usually do! Either that south Florida weather or the late nights on Collins Ave. get the better of them far too often!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally, I’d say Miami in Miami is a trap game, but they look absolutely awful. The Bills look like they have a good defense so week 4 may be interesting.

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%

Back