Pats Fans Forum

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m rooting for the Browns I want to see them in the Playoffs This year
I had high hopes for the browns this year but after baker throwing 3 picks and getting blown out at home by the lowly titans looks like it’s gonna be another losing season for them

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hype machine was definitely in full overdrive for the Browns this offseason. We’ll see... 15 games to go! As a Giants fan, I’m taking the under on OBJ playing a full season.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed there are 0 responses :D You guys have a seriously good team again.....especially if AB and Gordon can stay out of trouble.
How many Patriots fans are in Reef2Reef?
That season opener was wicked pissah!
Pats fan here!! Let me tell you it’s rough being a New England fan in the south. Everyone got to be Hating on the best no matter what you are doing.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hype machine was definitely in full overdrive for the Browns this offseason. We’ll see... 15 games to go! As a Giants fan, I’m taking the under on OBJ playing a full season.
I'll take the over on his fines though! He really wants to wear that rolex on the field so he knows what time to quit on his team and go for In/Out Burger.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pats fan here!! Let me tell you it’s rough being a New England fan in the south. Everyone got to be Hating on the best no matter what you are doing.
I couldn't get any further than it being rough being a New England fan......don't you have like 20 superbowls?? :)

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the over on his fines though! He really wants to wear that rolex on the field so he knows what time to quit on his team and go for In/Out Burger.
Come on now....don't be hating on our new star receiver :D:D

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't get any further than it being rough being a New England fan......don't you have like 20 superbowls?? :)
No it’s rough being a fan of anything up north when you live in the South. People hate those dang Yankees no matter what they are doing. Even if they are the best football team Eva! Of course with all the half backs moving down here I do tend to see more pats shirts around.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate that this AB circus came to town... Its like a bad reality show you cant escape. Combine that with having to hear Belichick's press conferences revolve around it and its uttelry painful. Heck his press conferences are painful without the side show.

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate that this AB circus came to town... Its like a bad reality show you cant escape. Combine that with having to hear Belichick's press conferences revolve around it and its uttelry painful. Heck his press conferences are painful without the side show.
I honestly can wish anything good for him after what he did to the Steelers and especially the raiders. He’s soooo toxic!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly can wish anything good for him after what he did to the Steelers and especially the raiders. He’s soooo toxic!
So you must be thrilled he landed here?!? LoL Seriosuly though toxic is the word. It may not even last a week.

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you must be thrilled he landed here?!? LoL Seriosuly though toxic is the word. It may not even last a week.
Honestly, I don’t know what belichick was thinking to bring him onto the team. Can’t even compare ab to moss or Terrell Owens. I like how he said he was “never friends” with roethlisberger when he had multiple tweets saying that they were best friends. I think that hit from burfict really damaged his brain. 5B147F2A-8D44-4D35-9B4B-D8FD3562B6BC.jpeg

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Yes Cleveland is winning the AFC North
2) it is definitely not “Lowly Titans” Top defensive unit, self destruction with penalties and way too desperate to pass/play catch up. perfect storm of suck
3) No way Miami is a trap game this year. They’re booty

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Yes Cleveland is winning the AFC North
2) it is definitely not “Lowly Titans” Top defensive unit, self destruction with penalties and way too desperate to pass/play catch up. perfect storm of suck
3) No way Miami is a trap game this year. They’re booty
I’m thinking the afc north will be:
1.) Steelers

2.) Ravens

3.) Brownies

4.) Bengals

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know how I missed this thread !!! Pats fanboy here from The North !!!

Do you’ll think Antonio Brown the best WR (single player ability ) Tom Brady will have since the Great Randy Moss ?

Regards,
Abhishek

5Dsofdodgeball

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pats fan here down in Maryland!! Originally from Mass!!!!
Good outlook on the season based on game 1!!!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back