Pause AWC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any way to program to pause awc schedule for feed timers and pickup again once the feed timer expires? Not worried about lost amount during the feed timer, just don't want the awc running while the return is off. The ON settings I played with just make the pump run continuously (and not in the right direction for wc)

apb03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could have your controller shut off the pumps you use for awc when you hit feed mode but it should not be necessary.

What scenario are you attempting to resolve?

Flux Capacitor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could use:

If FeedA 000 Then OFF

Change the feed letter to match when your feeder is working. Place this code in advanced in both the add and remove outlets/dos.

You could also just use the code:

If Output Return_Pump = OFF Then OFF

Put that in each advanced outlet/dos. This will tell it not to run when the return pump is off, but this requires the outlet to be in the off state to work.

OP
OP
TokenReefer

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What scenario are you attempting to resolve?
Nothing major. Just wanted to see if I could pause the awc while the sump was stagnant during feed mode (15 mins). Again not a big deal that it does a cycle while waters not moving, just would like to "dial it in" if possible

You could use:

If FeedA 000 Then OFF

Change the feed letter to match when your feeder is working. Place this code in advanced in both the add and remove outlets/dos.

You could also just use the code:

If Output Return_Pump = OFF Then OFF

Put that in each advanced outlet/dos. This will tell it not to run when the return pump is off, but this requires the outlet to be in the off state to work.
Hmm. So if I do an if return off then off, does it need the on command or will it it just go back to it's default state? You may be onto something. I'll try it. Thanks!

Flux Capacitor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes when the return outlet turns back on it will go back to its original state. If you want to give it some time before it turns back on you can use:

Defer 002:00 Then ON

Change the time to how long you want it to wait before it turns back on once the return outlet is back on.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 46 23.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 112 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back