Pax Bellum n36

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barman117
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Barman117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
109
Reaction score
20
Location
Green
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a used n36 Pax Bellum
 
I just received one and had to send it back, build quality was worst than a $200 algae reactor. If you do buy an used one, please check it carefully, they are not as high quality as some people say.
 
Thank you! And your correct..everyone praises them and I was convinced that's was the route I was going to take
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new