Pay for your reef?

  • Thread starter Thread starter inetjnky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hope you're playing 1/2 or 2/3 spread
 
My local casino only has 1/2 or 2/5 tables. I typically play 1/2 unless I go to Baltimore Horseshoe where they have 1/3 or Maryland Live where I'll play 1/2 and 2/5.
 
I like live better but don't have the roll for it, playing seals now.
 
In tunica you would have been escorted out of the casino for having your phone out of your pocket at the table.
 
No issues in PA or MD with having your phone or tablet at a cash game. Tournaments are a different story. You have to be away from the table to use your phone when you are in a tournament.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new