Paying It Forward

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not apart of any clubs(I wish I was though) and I do not have any friends that are into reef keeping. When it comes to reef keeping, I have learned everything from YouTube and Reef2Reef.

We are all in this together. The ultimate goal is to be able to put your heart, soul, and hate to say it but money into something and have the end result something you always imagined.

I was apart of another forum 10+ years ago and I honestly did not like the experience. I never wanted to ask questions because I didnt want to get harrassed as a newbie or laughed at. I found at Reef2Reef it is the opposite. It seems to be encouraged to ask anything and you will get an answer.

I mean come on. How cool is it to ask a question and have Randy Holmes and Dana Riddle jump in to answer it for you?

The more we ask and work together the greater this hobby will become. Imagine were we will be at in 10 years. I am glad I chose to get back into this hobby a little over a year ago.

Thanks for everything Reef2Reef members!!!

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As one of the newest members of the Reef Squad, I'd like to add that everybody I've had a chance to chat with on the Squad has been friendly and greeted me with open arms. I've done my share of trying to Pay It Forward and now as a member of the Reef Squad I get leads to people who want help by using the #ReefSquad call out. What a great site this is! Thanks to Rev, the Mods, the Reef Squad and all the members and visitors who come here looking for help and/or willing to offer help!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 166 61.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 26.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 70 26.1%
Back