Payment before Shipping

Hamsnacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm selling a couple Radion Lights to another hobbyist in Canada, first time shipping items to a different province and just had a question for the experienced group on here.

Do you take full payment before sending the items?
He mentioned COD, collect on Demand. But personally I'd rather just get paid fully ahead of time or am I being unreasonable?

Just wondering what you guys do?

Thanks!

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm selling a couple Radion Lights to another hobbyist in Canada, first time shipping items to a different province and just had a question for the experienced group on here.

He mentioned COD, collect on Demand. But personally I'd rather just get paid fully ahead of time or am I being unreasonable?

Thanks!
I'd get the money up front and avoid any potential silly stuff

agame2021

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid after shipping only because they didn’t know how much it was gonna cost to ship until they were there. (But that was some nems…) dry good like lights should be paid in full before shipping, I mean common all the big businesses do it?! If you find one that doesn’t let me know

aSaltyKlown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
COD is still around? Thought that disappeared with the new millennia! As others mentioned, pay before play.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Thanks!
Maybe make sure to take some video and or pictures of how it operates ensuring all the LEDs turn on and all that stuff just in case when he gets them he wants to say there’s issues

OP
OP
H

Hamsnacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the quick responses, I really need to turn on my notifications.
Decided not to ship, the lights were in perfect working order and in excellent condition for being 4 years old but I felt like the buyer was going to be a headache when they received the lights and didn't want to deal with it. Asked a lot of internal questions and kept asking about any scratches, didn't want to risk they claim the internals weren't as clean as expected or a scratch I might have never noticed. Sold locally.

Thanks again

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back