PC Superman Acro Growth/Color Tracking

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the coral so much I started to grow a second one in my frag tank under led's. Color stayed about the same as the other one but I would get some nice long blue growth tips.

PC Superman LED by Bubba Rivas, on Flickr

gatorbait01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this coral too. Really like out mine has tabled out.

2019-11-07_08-20-28.jpg

OP
OP
CoralFragZ

CoralFragZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to say that after a decade I think I mastered this coral and it might be the biggest surviving true pc superman colony in the world, measuring at almost 12 inches! Hope all are doing well and if you still have it let's see those big Mothers!

20200104_112913.jpg

Last edited:

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! You all make me proud! The coral is looking wonderful in your displays. I am beyond happy at this out come.

I may be contacting one of you in the near future to purchase a frag or mini-colony.

As of today, I am officially getting back in. :cool:

OP
OP
CoralFragZ

CoralFragZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S
Wow! You all make me proud! The coral is looking wonderful in your displays. I am beyond happy at this out come.

I may be contactng one of you in the near future to purchase a frag or mini-colony.

Sonny its Tom over in Chesterfield, The guy that got your frag tank. I will have a huge chunk for you when you are ready. I was wondering about things are with Reef 3.O? Glad to see you back in interested again, For many of us we will be reefing for the entirety of our lives!

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S

Sonny its Tom over in Chesterfield, The guy that got your frag tank. I will have a huge chunk for you when you are ready. I was wondering about things are with Reef 3.O? Glad to see you back in interested again, For many of us we will be reefing for the entirety of our lives!

Hey Tom! I appreciate the offer. I hope that you are well.

Rimless Reef 3.0 didn’t last long. I had it up for a few months and shut it down. I wasn’t ready to come back. i am someone that is 100% in or 100% out. I took a few more years off and am now in a mindset that is once again looking for the challenge that a reef presents.

My live rock will be in tomorrow. I miss the smell of a reef! I’m looking forward to diving back in.

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tom! I appreciate the offer. I hope that you are well.

Rimless Reef 3.0 didn’t last long. I had it up for a few months and shut it down. I wasn’t ready to come back. i am someone that is 100% in or 100% out. I took a few more years off and am now in a mindset that is once again looking for the challenge that a reef presents.

My live rock will be in tomorrow. I miss the smell of a reef! I’m looking forward to diving back in.
Cant wait to see what you do next. Will you have a build thread?

HomeSlizzice

Wrasse/Angelfish nut!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I may be contacting one of you in the near future to purchase a frag or mini-colony.

Welcome back bro!!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back