PC Superman Acro Growth/Color Tracking

I finally got once today when I had to remount it.

P1017443.JPG

WOW!! Amazing Piece!
 
PC Superman Acro

I love this coral, this is a pic of it in my old tank under 3w cree royal blues and whites. For me this coral loved high flow high light, it would turn green when not getting enough light in my tank. I have a frag of this in my new tank that is just now starting to color up.



This pic doesn't due the blue justice, it was an awesome piece.
 
I believe a set of twins followed by another baby happened to Sonny. Im not sure thats why but Id imagine it had something to do with it.
 
1 month update. Well as embarrassing as it is to post after seeing D_V's colony I am pleased to announce that I am seeing blue tips proliferate. It is sitting in higher par and about 10" behind a MP40 off center.

SM524.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am so excited to have gotten a frag of this some weeks ago and finally took a picture of it. Like everyone else, can't wait for it to grow out.

I'm glad it's doing we'll for you Mark. You know...? As a frag it kinda looks like the RMF Crown Jewels.
 
Looking very healthy! You should start getting some blue tips here soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new