PE Mysis Availability?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimbo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
941
Reaction score
426
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t find any PE Mysis in stock at any of the places I’ve purchased from in the past. Been looking for a week. Checked Saltwateraaquarium.com, Premium Aquatics, BRS….. nothing. Anybody get any recently?
 
I can’t find any PE Mysis in stock at any of the places I’ve purchased from in the past. Been looking for a week. Checked Saltwateraaquarium.com, Premium Aquatics, BRS….. nothing. Anybody get any recently?
My Petco always has it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new