Peach? Pink? Brown? What is this torch be called?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beau_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
1,327
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this for 18mo or so, always been this color
. Don’t know much about it. For a long time I figured it was a low-value brown something-er-other but now I’m wondering if it’s what is referred to as pink/peach.

Tips are white. Polyps extend 2-3” and what I would call skinny, but it’s my only torch so... nothing to compare with.

Color shown is very close to IRL, no filter, Kessil at 35% color with a good dose of sunlight.

2273D466-82FF-4958-AA32-B9107ED6A339.jpeg
 
Just a master under Yoda. I would say pink. That sounds better. :)

If it is happy and growing, call it Sally for all it matters. It is happy.
 
It’s been through some trials, honestly a bit surprised it survived. It was two heads when I got it and probably 10 now. About softball sized when inflated.

Mostly curious so that if I were to order another torch in the future I wouldn’t duplicate.

Never thought to give it a pet name. Sally isn’t too bad.
 
Just make sure to get a green or purple and it will not be duplicated. It is very nice. I have a green with pink tips.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new