Penductors and Suregrip 100 magnets

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two used 3/4" penductors $15 each
PCI 3/4" flow accelerator NIB $15


Four suregrip 100 magnets $20 each
Buy two @ $38
Three @ $57
Four @ $75
 
Do you know if the Penductors or the PCI one will pop onto standard LocLine? I have LocLine in place and might want two of them if they can go onto the current setip.
 
Gotta see whan a friend picks up some frags I have awaiting pickup and payment...

I will try to post up when I get the money....
 
The PCI 3/4" flow accelerator is the same thing as the Penductors, just with a different brand name, correct?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new