Peninsula/Island tank ?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishrambo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishrambo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
146
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious if anyone has trouble with the peninsula tank with getting proper filtration compared to your traditional tank and over flow placement. I had a something similar years ago and it didn't seem to catch or take in any debris from other end of tank could that be cured by more flow. Thanks
 
I am curious if anyone has trouble with the peninsula tank with getting proper filtration compared to your traditional tank and over flow placement. I had a something similar years ago and it didn't seem to catch or take in any debris from other end of tank could that be cured by more flow. Thanks
Yeah, you would need the right flow to move everything to the overflow side of the tank. Would be a good candidate for an open loop system so you can have lots of flow points without all the cords.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new