• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pennsylvania light 60” ATI powermodule

Item Price
$900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Kay Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
53
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i have read the terms and I agree to them.

Selling a 60” powermodule , 4 bulbs are 4 months old , the other 4 are 1 month old.
pick up only in Philadelphia 19124 $900
Upgraded light to leds so no need for this anymore. Light works bulbs
are semi uses.
Anti, pre, semi
42CC375C-7934-4F42-90A1-44B949174351.jpeg
 
Yes i have read the terms and I agree to them.

Selling a 60” powermodule , 4 bulbs are 4 months old , the other 4 are 1 month old.
pick up only in Philadelphia 19124 $900
Upgraded light to leds so no need for this anymore. Light works bulbs
are semi uses.
Anti, pre, semi
42CC375C-7934-4F42-90A1-44B949174351.jpeg
Hello, would you take $500?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new