People are cruel

I don't have Twitter, but from the comments it was bad
 
I don't have Twitter, but from the comments it was bad
They put a plastic cone on the dudes head. The dude was breathing out of a straw. Filled it up with water, fresh or salt, not sure. Then his buddies put what appears to be a powder blue tang and two clown fish in the cone. His buddies then talk about how the fish need to be removed right away or they will die.
 
Some people just want to catch the attention and do stupid things.
 
Idiots
 
duh-face-meme.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new