People are cruel

I don't have Twitter, but from the comments it was bad
 
I don't have Twitter, but from the comments it was bad
They put a plastic cone on the dudes head. The dude was breathing out of a straw. Filled it up with water, fresh or salt, not sure. Then his buddies put what appears to be a powder blue tang and two clown fish in the cone. His buddies then talk about how the fish need to be removed right away or they will die.
 
Some people just want to catch the attention and do stupid things.
 
Idiots
 
duh-face-meme.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new