Poly tank for sump?

hondacbr600rr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
133
Reaction score
45
Location
East Coast
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know people use the Brute Poly tubs with success for a sump.

I’m looking for something with slightly different dimensions and plan to add baffles. I came across this option that claims to use FDA approved poly. Anyone using one of these?

I like the dimensions over the standard brute that’s commonly used.


20260426_091256_EB1761B1-DBC6-4530-ADC1-63D30F2FE2D2.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new