Peppermint Angelfish For Only $800???

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite the $9.99 box charge, I ordered a pair of Peppermints...
5FC70093-9165-4D7C-A58A-3C448EC3C661.jpeg

I have to get me a pair. I wonder if my Regals will like their new friends.

corky1966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was searching for some cool Angelfish and happen to come across PlanetExoticPets and I came across a Peppermint Angelfish for only $800?
So pcon and I talked about it and we are still unsure of how reliable this site is and if this is even legit.
So have you seen this? They sell cubs, whales, and tons of exotic things. Kind of sketchy but what are your thoughts?

Edit: Should have said I wasn't planning on buying anything from there, just happen to come across it when looking at large angelfish.
That’s a 25000 dollar fish! Sounds fishy to me!

Drew75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was searching for some cool Angelfish and happen to come across PlanetExoticPets and I came across a Peppermint Angelfish for only $800?
So pcon and I talked about it and we are still unsure of how reliable this site is and if this is even legit.
So have you seen this? They sell cubs, whales, and tons of exotic things. Kind of sketchy but what are your thoughts?

Edit: Should have said I wasn't planning on buying anything from there, just happen to come across it when looking at large angelfish.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YAY..whether I buy 1 or 4 baby dolphins it's flare rate shipping of $150 to NY

Screenshot_20191023-203328_Chrome.jpg
Anybody down for a group buy to save on shipping to California?

A Peppermint would look sweet in my reef and I think I'd like a Panda for the backyard. So PM me (or just send cash,, paymePal. Gimmeo, Bitecoin,) whatever you got and I'll arrange a group buy.

I'm totally legit. Send me $$ for information only!

(Not available in any state.)

blue.flyzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody down for a group buy to save on shipping to California?

A Peppermint would look sweet in my reef and I think I'd like a Panda for the backyard. So PM me (or just send cash,, paymePal. Gimmeo, Bitecoin,) whatever you got and I'll arrange a group buy.

I'm totally legit. Send me $$ for information only!

(Not available in any state.)
Lol...don't be cheap trying to save on shipping costs....where else are you going to get UPS overnight delivery of 4 baby dolphins to your doorstep for only $150....most charge $40 to ship you 3 frags.

Thundercat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
those are illegal? i don't know anything about freshwater

but i'm pretty sure pandas are a threatened if not near extinct species so the idea that you can just up and buy a baby for $1500.... lol
Yes, pandas are definitely endangered, and as a matter of fact China loans their pandas to the USA zoos because they are so endangered. LOL

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What has happened to this hobby? I remember the good old days when you could get a baby dolphin for $1000. Now with all the collusion, price fixing, and collection bans, how is the average Joe supposed to have their own dolphin pod? :D

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, pandas are definitely endangered, and as a matter of fact China loans their pandas to the USA zoos because they are so endangered. LOL

jokes on USA, i bought 3 babies a week ago.

delivery was supposed to be today, but there's some kind of delay. not sure what the deal was.

Boston reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
912E0EC9-7B87-4FFB-8C9D-A053DF600B30.png

Im thinking I should have gone through them for my clarion. After reading these reviews I’m pretty convinced this is better than divers den

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol...don't be cheap trying to save on shipping costs....where else are you going to get UPS overnight delivery of 4 baby dolphins to your doorstep for only $150....most charge $40 to ship you 3 frags.
Exactly. If you can't afford the shipping you can't afford to keep them.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back