Peppermint Angelfish For Only $800???

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was searching for some cool Angelfish and happen to come across PlanetExoticPets and I came across a Peppermint Angelfish for only $800?
So pcon and I talked about it and we are still unsure of how reliable this site is and if this is even legit.
So have you seen this? They sell cubs, whales, and tons of exotic things. Kind of sketchy but what are your thoughts?

Edit: Should have said I wasn't planning on buying anything from there, just happen to come across it when looking at large angelfish.
This is a complete scam! There is no way you can purchase a beluga whale for 9k. They say they ship via ups, DHL, ect, imaging your local ups driver with a whale in his truck. And last, they accept wire transfers and bitcoin,

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a complete scam! There is no way you can purchase a beluga whale for 9k. They say they ship via ups, DHL, ect, imaging your local ups driver with a whale in his truck. And last, they accept wire transfers and bitcoin,

are you sure?

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should all create fake emails and order whales...
alien smoking.gif

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look it up on youtube, its a reference to a part of the darkweb where people pay to have women stomp on small animals for their pleasure.

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look it up on youtube, its a reference to a part of the darkweb where people pay to have women stomp on small animals for their pleasure.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back