Peppermint shrimp breeding?

KochergenJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2024
Messages
187
Reaction score
132
Location
Fresno
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well considering this shrimp looks drastically different than the rest, I'm guessing those might be eggs?

20241212_200834.jpg
 
Did you have any luck with the baby shrimp? I was looking for others who have raised babies. Thanks!
 
Did you have any luck with the baby shrimp? I was looking for others who have raised babies. Thanks!
Nope but honestly wasn't trying to raise baby shrimp. I'll have to check to see if the eggs are still there or not. But if my tank is overrun with peppermint shrimp in a few months I'll let you know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new