Peppermint Shrimp issues...

Joel Franco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
84
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had issues with peppermint shrimps eating lps? In plain daylight I watched one of my two shrimps eat some of my frogspawn. I have a video but do not know how to upload it.
 
I have before. I didn't see it happen, but my peppermint shrimp did a number on a small Favia frag and a Chalice frag. Just stripped down to the bone. They're definitely not the Angels I once thought they were. GL.
 
Last edited:
They did a good job eating aiptasia in my tank but have got to go now. What is a good fish that eats invertebrates? Without taking out the rock work I will not be able to catch them.
 
The ones I had ate coral as well. The bottle trap works great with these guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new