Peppermint Shrimp my new hudani

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a Fluval Sea Evo all in one. In my tank I have a peppermint shrimp, a clown fish and a turbo snail. On the Evo they have 3 chambers on the side. Well for a few days I couldn’t find my shrimp in my main tank. In the Third chamber I have a skimmer and underneath some dry rock for extra filtration. The overflow goes through this chamber. Well my shrimp has taken up shop under the skimmer in the dry rock. He most have got in through the over flow. Well anyways he seems content and happy in his little area. I mean it’s a very small area. Should I leave him where
26227DAA-155C-453A-986E-DEB64C9425CD.jpeg
he is or should I get him out and put him back in main tank. Kinda just looking for general opinions and thoughts.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would take it out so I could see the shrimp, but it is up to you. The only thing is that the shrimp will need food.

OP
OP
ScottyD36

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to go get him out of the first chamber. I moved the rocks around and he was no where to be found. So I see him in the middle chamber where my filter media is. So I take that out and as soon as I pull It out he runs for where the pump is. This is going to be a interesting few days trying to get him out.

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to go get him out of the first chamber. I moved the rocks around and he was no where to be found. So I see him in the middle chamber where my filter media is. So I take that out and as soon as I pull It out he runs for where the pump is. This is going to be a interesting few days trying to get him out.
Little bugger!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back