Peppermint shrimp?

Phatfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends!
I have a couple of pest anemones in my 60 gal. One is a majano, and one aptaisia. I can only see the two. Just little guys. I've had them here and there and I usually just kill them as they pop up. Hasn't been a big problem so far. However I'm going to be adding a peppermint shrimp in a week or so. So I'm wondering if I should just leave them alone for it to snack on? I've heard they eat aptasia's, but do they also eat majano'?
 
I do know they clean house on them but one should do the trick. They smell them so one will find it. Im almost positive it will not eat mojano
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new