Pepsi or Coke?

J_Gard88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepsi or Coke? Bud Light or Miller Lite? Big Mac or Whopper? .............. Just some questions I think we should all get back too, as people and as Americans. Seems we have a hard time trying to talk about anything else. Why the divide? Just a random thought.

[Cameron]

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coke... Pepsi is for heathens. The beer choice listed is nasty. Every burger has its place depending on mood. Oddly I don't really consider the Big Mac or Whopper a "burger"... more like a meat dessert. I like the Big Mac for the fries but Whopper for the actual "meat" content if I had to choose.

I prefer Five Guys near us since we don't have Shake Shack or In-n-Out

rblackmon89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh! Good questions and an even better point. No reason to be offended about another person's opinion! It's complete acceptable to agree to disagree. I do however wonder if the "everyone is divided" is something that is being forced down our throats online and through television. Daily, I find people who are willing to discuss new ideas, listen and be compassionate for others situations and points of view. But in all honesty, who on earth would think pepsi is better than coke!?!

OP
OP
J_Gard88

J_Gard88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! All answered but the divide question. I Agree though with your answers!... But Those questions were more metaphoric.

OP
OP
J_Gard88

J_Gard88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh! Good questions and an even better point. No reason to be offended about another person's opinion! It's complete acceptable to agree to disagree. I do however wonder if the "everyone is divided" is something that is being forced down our throats online and through television. Daily, I find people who are willing to discuss new ideas, listen and be compassionate for others situations and points of view. But in all honesty, who on earth would think pepsi is better than coke!?!
Well put.. But I do like Pepsi better :rolleyes:

rblackmon89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Additional question! What about the impossible (meatless) whopper? I'm a non-vegetarian that absolutely prefers this alternative and slightly controversial choice

OP
OP
J_Gard88

J_Gard88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Additional question! What about the impossible (meatless) whopper? I'm a non-vegetarian that absolutely prefers this alternative and slightly controversial choice
Never had it ( to scared to spend the money when a real Whopper is available. ( Honest life decisions that i have made split second in Drive thru line.)

rblackmon89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never had it ( to scared to spend the money when a real Whopper is available. ( Honest life decisions that i have made split second in Drive thru line.)
It's worth giving it a shot. I won't lie and say it tastes like meat but it will make you not miss it!

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr Dr Pepper cherry. Burger off my smoker low and slow with a reverse sear. Beer spotted cow.

1guydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whopper
Coke. My grandpa liked pepsi. Its sweeter to me.
I dont like beer. If im gonna drink. Its gonna be to get drunk probably. Hard A is quicker.
Idk why the divide but theres deff one.
D

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr. Pepper drinker myself. Mr. Pibb is ok in a pinch, but does not replace the original DR.

Prefer the meatier taste of a whopper, but my acid reflux does not like the fake smoke flavor, so it's typically a Big Mac.

To each their own, thats what makes this a great country! We have choices!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back