Perfecto 125?

Michael Hughes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2024
Messages
506
Reaction score
664
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a used 125 gallon tank that I believe to be a Marineland Perfecto model since it has a single top center brace instead of 2.
1000026111.jpg


These overflows seem a bit odd to me, as the side panels are transparent glass. Does this look like a custom/DIY overflow design?

1000026109.jpg


In the pic below there are only two holes - the others are reflections.

1000026106.jpg


If you know what model this is please chime in so I can find flow rates, etc. (I know I can calculate them based on the weir teeth if needed).

I'm thinking I could plumb this with a full siphon on the left along with a trickle/wet drain, and then a return on the right along with a dry emergency drain. Thoughts?
 
I'm thinking I could plumb this with a full siphon on the left along with a trickle/wet drain, and then a return on the right along with a dry emergency drain. Thoughts?
That should work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new