Perfecto 65g RR tank Updated!!!

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
65g RR Perfecto tank with custom overflow and 1.5" drain. I believe I have a new bulkhead for the drain. Back and bottom of the tank are painted black. $100

I didn't drill it for a return because I used a seaswirl, but can sell you a 3/4" schedule 80 bit and 3/4" schedule 80 bulkhead for $20 more. These are both new and were purchased from bulk reef supply.

I will also toss in some sand I have sitting here that I will never use you can have for free with the tank.
 

Attachments

  • tank 003.jpg
    tank 003.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 376
  • tank 006.jpg
    tank 006.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
price lowered on tank/stand/canopy to $100

Also have the following for local pickup as well.
Three packs unopened sally's plankton and two unopened packs of sally's krill. These are the large flatpacks. The krill is a little freezer burned. $15 for all of it. Paid $20 for one of these at the LFS.

55w coralife pc light. Was using it as a fuge light before I moved. $15

Korallia 3. For some reason after I cleaned it, it started giving a slight humming sound. $15
 
Tank, stand, canopy, new sand, 20L sump(no baffles), k3 and k4, medium magfloat, new 1.5" bulkhead for drain, and Quiet one 3000 return pump.... $150!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new