Perfecto vs AGA 120g

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigcapct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bigcapct

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
11
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to order one of these tanks. 48x24x24. Both have dual corner overflows which shouldn't take pumas much space as dual on the back glass. Does anyone know the difference between the 2 tanks? overflows or glass? Thanks! I need to order one of the 2 tomorrow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new