Peristaltic pump basement ato

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrick.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Patrick.S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
240
Reaction score
189
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ancient tunze nano ato just died and I'm tired of refilling my tiny reservoir, so I purchased an auto-top-off.com kit from brs and I'm planning to use a peristaltic pump to pull from my basement rodi bin. I have my eye on a high flow 24v kamoer on amazon but I can't find any info on the head height they can handle. I'll be going vertical about 6-7ft and a run of like 15. Does anyone have any experience with this solution? Thanks!
 
I don’t know, but my Spectrapure pumps can do it. They are expensive but very reliable.
 
Which model of kamoer the x1pro T says it can do 32 feet vertically.
look up the head height on the models specs

and ya i love litermeters they just never die.
 
Hopefully this is allowed Kamoer KCPA600 24V peristaltic Pump high Flow Rate Liquid dosing Pump 180-520ml/min Adjustable,Norprene Tube 4mm ID x 7.2 mm OD https://a.co/d/8PYCYkF
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new