Pest, eggs of some sort, something else?

Gator_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
106
Reaction score
81
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EB5353BF-5EDC-4B48-B576-A4484CB7C40B.jpeg


Anyone know what this white spiral looking thing on my rock is? Noticed it today. Not sure if pest of some sort, or eggs laid by a snail perhaps?
 
Cool, thanks for the responded. I wonder now if theyll hatch? Which would be great!
 
Gator

when I scrolled up and saw a wall of coralline in macro view, I had to be impressed

how did u beat your dinos challenge, the rocks are now mature gold. gold.
 
Gator

when I scrolled up and saw a wall of coralline in macro view, I had to be impressed

how did u beat your dinos challenge, the rocks are now mature gold. gold.
Thanks Brandon. Coralline really took off after the RIP clean and Reef flux treatment from several months ago.

I attribute overcoming the dino infestation that was starting in my tank to dosing Nitrate and feeding heavier. I also installed a UV sterilizer but that didnt come until I started to see the dinos go away. I have it on now as a prevention method.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new