Pest ID

jackalexander

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
173
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4BED86D6-2D0B-46B1-A20D-C2919370569B.jpeg

Copepods or something else? Quite a large and dense population. I’ve seen copepods before but never this big. I have some on my glass which are very small.
 
Munnid isopods, harmless and a great snack for your fish :)
 
I ran my tank fallow for 2 months and I couldn't believe how big and how plentiful the pods got!
that’s how i’ve been. completely fallow for 2 months now and it’s crazy. Cant wait for the carnage that will happen when the clowns get back!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new