Pests?

Hadders95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have noticed these little pests in my tank I am not sure what there are, can anyone tell me what they are. Cheers
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2164.MOV
    15.9 MB
 


here is the video thank you guys
 
Theyre Pods and are safe and a source of food for fish and coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new