pet peeve

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a problem with people that I sell to on RC, that when I send a few PMs toget an update on the package. These people don't seem to want to return the PM to let me knwo how things are. I have looked at tracking and they read the PMs but don't take the time out to reply. This is really starting to P!ss me off. I mean if you got time to read it I would think you have time to send at least" Hey turned out great" or something to let me know instead of just letting me hang in the wind......This last time this week is like the third time in 2 months......

Do or has this been an issue with anybody else?

J

rocko918

I wanna be a rock star
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree, pretty annoying to not get a response. Just like you said, it takes 2 seconds to say "they look great!, thanks"

I don't sell on RC at all. To many issues with it.

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the people I have dealt with are pretty good in responding. But there are times when someone doesn't respond once the goods have been shipped. Yeah, it's totally annoying. I am like thinking something is wrong and just waiting for some negative thread to show up on the feedback forum :rolleyes:

It happens on NR too, but then that place is full of kids :D

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have had that happen, but as i see it, no news is good news; people just get busy and forget about getting back to you.

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that alot. I always send an email around 10:30am to see how they arrived and usually dont get a response for days. I just figure that if they dojt respond then all is well. If they reply a few days later with bad news I am usually less cooperative with them.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He finally PM'ed me back saying all is well.....But it does still irritate me when they do that.....

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that kills me as well when I ship to reefers up here!....i usually never hear back from them....until i send them a 'how did it turn out' email.....

the flipside is that if I do see a response in my inbox, my first reaction is "OH CRAP! the package must have gotten crushed, burned or vaporized!!!!"

maybe silence IS golden in this case, eh? LOL

Zach

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 50 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 177 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.9%
Back