Petco DIY 29 gallon sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawn4455
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawn4455

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
211
Reaction score
59
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone recently do a 29-gallon sump from petco I need some ideas, I want to do a sump with a fuge. I wanna get a protein skimmer eventually. The main tank is a 25 gallon plumbed to a 29 gallon. would I have any problems with this?

1577603943818.png
 
I have had a few 29 and 20L sumps without issues, but I prefer the dimensions of the 40B tanks now for sumps. The 40B fits my skimmer better. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new