Petco dollar a gallon sale

AquaMama13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
988
Reaction score
741
Location
Bristol, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dollar a gallon sale is going on right now at Petsmart, just a heads up!! Happy reeding everyone!
 
I could have sworn my email said Petsmart and of course I can't find it now. Let me do some digging
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new