Petco sells kriesels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Louis Z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Louis Z

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
555
Reaction score
340
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looked at ad from petco on Facebook . They advertise a 10 and also a 15 liter Tropical Marine Centers kriesel s . So if you are not into DIY this might be the easiest way to get one . Listed as 219 and 259 respectively if I remember correctly . I believe they mfg for jellyfish but I imagine they can work for larval fish and shrimp in small qty . And if someone has already purchased and used them , I would love to hear a review !
 
Interesting! What do you think would work well in a 2.5 g and 4 g kreisel tank?
 
A few shrimp larvae . Not the whole egg mass of what’s being released . A lot of the shrimp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new