Peter's 29 Biocube (Mixed reef)

peterthegamer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
36
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to great a mix reef tank a few years ago and it has come a long way but still in a very rough shape.
Will get more facts out soon. Parameter 1.025 and ammonia 0 I still need to finish the rest of the test!
IMG_0135.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg
 
Looking good Peter!
 
Got some new stuff today, blasto and favia and a clown goby. Will get pictures of new coral once they open up, clown goby jumped out of the box while acclimating but now In the tank but hes a bit shy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new