• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

@peteyspizza Stands behind his DOA policy

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased several acropora frags from @peteyspizza through his recent ad. He was professional, prompt in responses, and very helpful with any questions I had.
After a text conversation, I decided on 5 acropora frags and 1 montipora.
Due to my remote location, I had concerns about 3 day shipping, so I offered to pay the difference for 2 day shipping. He was happy to oblige.
My corals arrived well packaged, but I did have one DOA.
Message_1596065901960.jpg

You will notice there are 7 bags there. He was nice enough to throw in a freebie for me!
I sent @peteyspizza a pic of the DOA piece immediately after arrival. No dipping. No waiting to see how things turn out, and no argument. My money for the piece was promptly refunded.
Good communication and a little courtesy can go a long ways.
All of the rest of my pieces are beautiful and acclimating nicely.
I will not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.
Thank you @peteyspizza

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back