• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

@peteyspizza Stands behind his DOA policy

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,706
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased several acropora frags from @peteyspizza through his recent ad. He was professional, prompt in responses, and very helpful with any questions I had.
After a text conversation, I decided on 5 acropora frags and 1 montipora.
Due to my remote location, I had concerns about 3 day shipping, so I offered to pay the difference for 2 day shipping. He was happy to oblige.
My corals arrived well packaged, but I did have one DOA.
Message_1596065901960.jpg

You will notice there are 7 bags there. He was nice enough to throw in a freebie for me!
I sent @peteyspizza a pic of the DOA piece immediately after arrival. No dipping. No waiting to see how things turn out, and no argument. My money for the piece was promptly refunded.
Good communication and a little courtesy can go a long ways.
All of the rest of my pieces are beautiful and acclimating nicely.
I will not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.
Thank you @peteyspizza
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new