Ph finally above 8

dlsorensen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
341
Reaction score
2,124
Location
Sioux Falls
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the universal CO2 scrubber from BRS. It arrived at noon today and I immediately hooked it up to my Reef Octopus 150. Went from a pretty steady 7.94 to 8.02 in 3 hours. Now I am just waiting on the Octopus recirculating skimmer lid to see if I can get it even higher.

Screenshot_20221130-152109_APEXFusion.jpg
 
Are you trying to squeeze out all the optimal growth in your corals?

7.94 is an absolutely fine PH. Don't believe all the hype about that special 8.4 PH. I never see 8 and my corals grow just fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new