PH IS 7.4

brelson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
United Arab Emirates
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone! I checked my five-gallon tank yesterday. and PH 7.8, salinity 1.023, TEP 23–24, amonia 1.0 ppm, nitrite 0 / nitrate 0. I therefore added a cup of Seachem Prime and a cup of Seachem Stability. I added 1 cup full prime this morning as well. When I returned from work, I checked the water parameters and saw that the pH was low at 7.4 and the ammonia level was still 1.0 ppm. I then added 1 cup of full stability and prime. Will using this strategy help to lower the ammonia levels? Will you kindly assist?
 
I'd stop any use of Prime since it seems to not bind ammonia the way Seachem claims.

pH 7.4 in any normal tank water is likely test error.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7455.jpeg
    IMG_7455.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 101

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new