PH probe calibration question

armandoarturo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
97
Reaction score
41
Location
Mexico
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking around internet and I just cant find the answer to this.
When I calibrate my PH Neptune probe….Do I just take the probe out of my aquarium and insert it into the ph calibration fluir package? Or do I need to soak it into RO/DI water to get it clean and then into the calibration package?
Thanks a lot!!
 
I’ve been looking around internet and I just cant find the answer to this.
When I calibrate my PH Neptune probe….Do I just take the probe out of my aquarium and insert it into the ph calibration fluir package? Or do I need to soak it into RO/DI water to get it clean and then into the calibration package?
Thanks a lot!!
I would clean since your pulling out anyway. Make sure you wipe it off in between fluids real good so you don't contaminate the calibration fluid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new