Ph Probe

haley-pi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Location
ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am working on a diy ph-prob for a reef-pi unit. According to the online guide I need a barrel adaptor and some kind of ph-circuit.

By the looks of it, this has both built in, but I have never made one of these before. Can someone tell me if this will connect to my Raspberry-pi, or if it need anything else?


Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new