PH Setting in your calcium reactor. High point.. Low point..??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pepcrylic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pepcrylic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
361
Reaction score
170
Location
Utopia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dialing in my calcium reactor and looking to see what is the average melting point of the media.
 
what type of media? It will usually tell you on the container what the melting point is. Usually it's around 6.6 or so
 
Good question ... LOL I got the media off a buddy. It is a medium size. About the size of a shelled peanut.
I will find out and post it up.
I have set my high point at 6.6 and my low at 6.55
 
what type of media? It will usually tell you on the container what the melting point is. Usually it's around 6.6 or so
Talked to my buddy. He has 3-4 different brands and not one of them gave a melting point on the container. What brand of media did you find the melting point on?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new