• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Philips Coral Care Gen 2 - will ship

Item Price
$1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Semisonyx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
289
Reaction score
191
Location
Birmingham, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of service.

Philips Coral Care Gen 2 (in black) x 3
Controller for the lights

These lights are 14 months old and in excellent condition. Breaking down tank for house renovations and likely will not be setting back up or seriously downsizing.

$1500 + shipping in CONUS
 
6800F4B4-C202-4F28-9601-E367BF3FE123.jpeg
 
Yes I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of service.

Philips Coral Care Gen 2 (in black) x 3
Controller for the lights

These lights are 14 months old and in excellent condition. Breaking down tank for house renovations and likely will not be setting back up or seriously downsizing.

$1500 + shipping in CONUS
I’m interested. Are they still available? 3 lights and how many controllers ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new