Phillips coral care lighting

aqua_girl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been struggling with my lighting,

can anyone tell me their preferred lighting schedule for phillips coral care lights?
If anyone has any 10-12 hour personalized lighting schedule. Or if they are using one of the presets already made.
i have a mixed reef with sps lps clams and softies - minimal fish

thanks !
 
I have been struggling with my lighting,

can anyone tell me their preferred lighting schedule for phillips coral care lights?
If anyone has any 10-12 hour personalized lighting schedule. Or if they are using one of the presets already made.
i have a mixed reef with sps lps clams and softies - minimal fish

thanks !
I went with a Deep Reef preset on my 240 softy, and have stayed with it since they first came out a couple years ago.
I experimented with the natural reef and shallow reef presets to see if I could get it white enough to bring out the yellow in my new Fiji Yellow leather. But's not enough.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new